Terraonion MODE - Dreamcast & Saturn ODE
- In stock
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
November 24th 2020 - Black Friday Promotion
BLACK FRIDAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS - https://terraonion.com/en/blog/2020-black-friday-sale-and-a-raffle-giveaway/
including the Playstation PU-18 (SCPH-550X) kit for free with MODE!
Check install manual for details
MODE support for PS1 requires an additional add-on kit which will supply a second pcb, cable and custom mounting bracket. Modifying your PS1 and soldering knowledge is required so please work with a reputable installer if you are not comfortable with these concepts.
Compatible with Saturn and Dreamcast, same firmware for both systems. Compatible with both 20 pin and 21 pin Saturn consoles. Compatible with both 5v (VA0) and 3,3v (VA1) Dreamcast (proper voltage level conversion)
Introducing MODE (Multi Optical Disc Emulator) for SEGA Saturn & Dreamcast!
•Auto region patching (loads games from different regions without patching games)
• Auto detects the console it's plugged into. No jumpers to configure.
• SATA 2.5 HDD compatible with exfat (works with both hard drives and SSD drives)
• USB for USB thumbdrives and powered USB hard drives
100% compatible with all Saturn and Dreamcast games!
• Compatible with Redump and Tosec images (for both Dreamcast/Saturn)
• Compatible with CDI, GDI, CCD, MDF, bin/iso+cue images
• Plug and play, no soldering required!
• 2 User interfaces: Simple list view and Advanced Cover Art
• Supports multiple Disc games
• Zero seek times providing faster load times
• Supports Mpeg card, ActionReplay/PseudoSaturnKai, Saturn RAM cart compatible
• DC Digital, DreamPSU and PicoPSU compatible
• 32-bit MCU at 168MHz with 192KB RAM
• High performance FPGA for accurate data transfer speeds
• USB 2.0 High Speed PHY for high transfer speed from SATA & USB
• Full speed Memory card interface supporting up to 12MB/s
• SATA to USB 2.0 bridge for high speed SATA hard disk access
• Level translators to properly convert signal levels, and support Dreamcast VA0
• Saturn 20pin and 21pin interface with mainboard autodetection
• User IO connector for expansion, and support custom interface boards
• Reset generation and Region selection for Saturn
Ships from Andorra (Not part of the European Union)
VAT and import taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser.
MODE Expansion Harnesses Available Here:
MODE Plug N' Play Power Boards for Sega Saturn Install Available Here: